The RUSH burning event has now started (16:00 CEST) and so we’ve got a guide for those of you that want to take part!
Firstly, we are aware that Metamask — and several other wallet managers — do not allow you to send to the typical 0x0 wallet.
Don’t worry we know and have a solution, please send the RUSH to 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD
Hash Rush will be sending 60 million RUSH Coin to the burn wallet — and we are inviting our holders to join in. If you send 100 RUSH to the burn wallet, you will be able to claim (at a later date) a unique NFT that is the first skin for Hash Rush, it will replace the traditional light pole with the new skin.
- 500 NFTs will be minted
- You can claim an NFT after burning 100 RUSH
- Burn address is 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD
- Note: We had originally mentioned 0x0 which many people understand as the Ethereum genesis wallet if you sent the RUSH to this wallet instead, we will still count it.
- Only 1 NFT per wallet is claimable
- We have a system that will read all transactions (backdated) and the NFT will be granted to those that send their 100 RUSH to the burn wallet.
Be sure to keep watching this place as we’re going to do a deep dive into the system that we’ll be using that would allow you to claim your NFT — something that should be really interesting as the Vorto Network runs on NEAR, but the RUSH Coin runs on Ethereum.
Here’s a little teaser from our in-development side of things for you to enjoy. Note, this is still in development so the system that you eventually get may look a little different, but you can at least see the functionality that we are aiming for!