Design Hash Rush and Earn From Your Design!
A first of its kind event for Hash Rush will be starting soon, an event that gives you the chance to design your own heroic character for Hash Rush and earn money as part of a revenue share deal for all sales from your hero.
Has that caught your attention? Great, read on to learn more!
Design Hash Rush Event Fact Sheet
The event is open to everyone however there will be only 1 grand prize winner, which will be chosen by the community in the form of a popular vote. The second and third place entries will receive a runners up prize, giving them a choice of one of the three Founder Bundle heroes.
How to Enter and the Rules
Taking part is easy, all you need to do is design a hero for Hash Rush that adheres to the following rules:
- The hero has to be a part of the Ernack race
- The hero has to be an infantry (walking on two feet) or mounted unit
- The designer needs to define what weapon their hero uses — for example, sword, bow and arrow, crossbow, or other weapon!
- The designer should also let us know whether the hero is a Tank, Damage Dealer, or Supporter.
Other types will be considered, but the designer needs to define the role (and justify it if it is not one of the 3 above).
- Some lore that covers the backstory of the hero you are designing.
An image of your hero is a bonus, but not a necessity. Ultimately, you simply need to make your hero’s design sound attractive to the people that will be voting.
All entries need to be submitted in this form: https://forms.gle/RPy6BoQxdgHRLrJq8
Further Guidelines (edit)
Due to the amount of questions that we’ve been getting, we’re adding in this section to give you more information.
- Art is not required, a good description of your hero is just as good.
- If you are artistically inclined, 2D is perfectly fine. If you happen to want to create a 3D model, that is also fine.
- The hero can be a fighter/mage/healer, or anything else. However, do keep in mind that if you create something completely new and you do win, we may need to adjust the design (with your input of course) so that it works with the game. In this case, as much information (descriptive) is best.
1st Prize — the winning design will be used to create an in-game hero that will be sold on the Vorto Network, what’s more, the designer will take a 30% revenue share of all sales made on their hero.
- 2500 NFTs of the hero will be created
- 5 will be granted to the winner for free
- 2495 will be put on sale in the Vorto Network
- Price: 25 dollars
- Revenue share: 30% for the designer
Important conditions for the winner
As the hero will be used in the game the winner will be required to transfer full ownership of the design to VZ Games, please take note of this before you enter (we don’t want this to be a surprise). Furthermore, as we need to set up the revenue share, the winner will be contacted by VZ Games to sort everything out.
- Design phase start date: 17 December 2021
- Design phase end date: 3 January 2022
- Vote phase start: 3 January 2022 (may be pushed to 4th of January depending on entry quantity)
- Vote phase end: 10 January 2022
- Development phase start: 10 January 2022
- The sale will begin after the development phase ends.